Our commitment to transparency about the processing of your personal data
About the processing of your data
1/ The data controller
MGSI Sàrl, represented by Mélanie GAGNON is the data controller.
MGSI’s registered office is 1 rue Bender, L-1229 Luxembourg.
Tel : +352 28 89 27 00
2/ The data processed
We collect your personal data only through our contact form, your subscription request to our newsletter, when you contact us by email, when you provide us your application and during registration to our training.
In these different circumstances, we may collect and process the following categories of personal data:
- Personal identification data: urname, first name, postal address, function, company, postal address;
- Electronic identification data: GSM number, telephone number, email address;
- Financial data;
- Connection data: IP address, Cookies strictly necessary to the use of the service.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that our website is not intended to receive any sensitive data or confidential data.
3/ For what purpose do we process your data?
We use your personal data solely for the purpose of:
- responding to your requests for information or contact. This processing is carried out with your consent,
- sending you our newsletter and any news related to our company’s activities (our services, the conferences and training sessions we organise, the events in which we participate, our partnerships). This processing is carried out with your consent,
- handling your registration request to our training sessions. This processing is necessary for the performance of our mutual contractual obligations.
4/ Retention period of your data
Any personal data collected for sending you our newsletter will be retained for three years from its collection or from the last contact we have had with you.
If you exercise your right to object regarding our newsletter, the information necessary to take the appropriate measures regarding your right to object is retained for at least three years from your request to object. These data are used for no other purposes than the monitoring of the objection. We ensure that only the most necessary data elements are recorded to satisfy your objection request (i.e. email address).
The personal data processed as part of your contact request may be stored for historical purposes up to a maximum of 18 months from the last contact you have had with you.
Your personal data processed to validate a registration request to our training sessions will be retained for a period of ten years after the end of the training. Beyond that date, your personal data will be deleted.
Your personal data are stored in the European Union.
5/ Processors and recipients
We may share your personal data with our processors who oversee sending our newsletter.
In the context of your registration to our training sessions, we may share your personal data with MGSI’s internal trainers and also with our external trainers.
6/ Your Rights
Under legal and regulatory provisions regarding the protection of personal data and privacy, you, as a data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access: you have the right to obtain confirmation that we are processing your personal data and were this the case to obtain a copy of these data;
- Right to rectification: you have the right to request that inaccurate personal data about you is rectified and incomplete personal data is completed;
- Right to erasure: in specific cases, you have the right to request the erasure of your personal data. We may, however, retain certain information about you as required by law or when we have a legal basis to do so;
- Right to restriction of processing: you have the right to obtain a restriction of specific personal data processing when one of the following applies:
- If you have contested the accuracy of your personal data, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the personal data,
- If your personal data have been processed by us in an unlawful manner and you oppose their erasure,
- We no longer need your personal data, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims,
- If you have exercised your right to object, for a period enabling us to verify whether our legitimate interests override yours.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to receive personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit these data to another controller;
- Right to object: you have the right to object at any time, on grounds related to your particular situation, to any processing of your personal data necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or based on legitimate interest. You also have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing;
- Right to lodge a complaint: you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority;
- Right to withdraw your consent: if your data is processed with your consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time.
If you have any questions regarding this privacy notice and your personal data or if you wish to exercise your rights, please contact us by using one of the following means:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail to the following address: 1 rue Bender, L-1229 Luxembourg
- By phone: +352 28 89 27 00