You want to comply with the GDPR but do not know where to start or what measures to put in place? MGSI offers a customised support package that can include:
- The definition and implementation of a governance program adapted to your organisation
- The compliance of your processing activities
- An operational support, in particular for data subjects’requests and data breaches.
The concept of governance refers to the organisation and procedures in place to regulate the processing of personal data within an organisation. In this context, MGSI will be able to take the following actions:
- the development and management of a data protection program adapted to your organisation including:
- the definition of the roles and responsibilities of all stakeholders
- the identification of the actions to be carried out to reach the desired level of maturity
- the elaboration of a work schedule
- writing documents relating to the management of data protection in your organisation, including:
- data protection policy
- data breach management procedure and security incident management procedure
- data subjects requests procedure, etc.
MGSI assists you for the compliance of your processing activities with GDPR requirements.
Taking into account your current level of maturity and your compliance objectives, MGSI offers various services, such as:
- Compliance of your processing activities:
- Business activities
- Support Activities: HR, Marketing, Website, IT, Accounting, etc.
- Compliance of your website
- Compliance of your tools and IT solutions
- Assistance when conducting a DPIA
- Assistance in the implementation of Privacy by Design and by Default.
Once you have defined and implemented your data protection program, MGSI can assist you on a daily basis with:
- Data subjects requests by helping you to manage the different types of requests within the legal deadlines
- Data breach management, in particular by helping you to assess the level of risk to the rights and freedoms of the data subjects, develop a continuity and resilience plan to mitigate the impact son data subjects
- Handling a control by a supervisory authority
- Advices on particular topics.
Need GDPR support?