As part of the preparation for the entry into force of the GDPR, the CNIL and Bpifrance drew up a practical guide that answered entrepreneurs’ questions and offered them pragmatic and adapted support.
This guide includes:
- Thematic sheets recalling the main principles of the GDPR
- An action plan in 4 steps:
- Make a record of your processing
- Sort your data
- Respect the rights of data subjects
- Secure your data
- Practical sheets that cover the main files implemented in most small- and medium-sized businesses:
- Your company communicates and/or sells online
- Improve/master your customer relationship
- Protect your employees’ data
- The 6 reflexes for protecting personal data.