Prerequisites: no prerequisites required
In a context where companies are developing increasingly sophisticated tools to learn more about their customers, websites represent a real showcase for companies. With data protection regulations, it therefore becomes imperative to comply with practices on websites.
The training will enable you to:
- Understand the fundamental principles of personal data protection
- Identify the issues and impacts of regulations on your privacy policies
- Bringing your websites into compliance
- Reminder of the main
principles of data protection
- The data protection framework
- Data protection principles
- Data protection actors: their rights and obligations
- Impacts on your web compliance
- Inform the data subjects and ensure transparency
- Provide relevant information at the relevant location
- Ensure the management of requests to exercise the rights of data subjects
- Cookies: implementation, information, management etc.
- Online security
Certificate of participation
It will be issued to you by MGSI Sarl, an accredited training organisation in Luxembourg.
Tel : +352 28 89 27 00
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org