Prerequisites: good knowledge of data protection or GDPR fundamentals
Keeping a record of processing activities is almost mandatory for all bodies (private or public). The record is used to list and detail the processing of personal data and to identify the actors within the organisation (operational governance). Knowing how to efficiently manage the record of processing activities allows you to manage your time and to check the security measures put in place for each processing activity.
This training will enable you to:
- Understand the objectives of a record of processing activities and its importance within the organisation
- Identify the requirements of the GDPR in order to be able to complete your record of processing activities
- Determine the best granularity of the record according to the progress of your compliance process.
- Improve traceability of the keeping of your record in accordance with the GDPR
- Reminder: the main principles of data protection
- The compliance project
- The record of processing activities
- Definitions, mandatory registry entries and other related documented information (e.g. security policy, retention policy)
- Roles and responsibilities of the different actors in the development and review of the register
- The form of the processing register (written and/or in electronic form)
- Risk analysis, technical and organisational measures, transfers, etc.
- Keeping the record of processing activities: practical workshop and concrete example
Certificate of participation
It will be issued to you by MGSI Sarl, an accredited training organisation in Luxembourg.
Tel : +352 28 89 27 00
Email : email@example.com