Certified Information Privacy Technologist (CIPT)
MGSI is an official training partner of the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) and deliver training sessions for CIPT.
13-14 May session is confirmed! Register now!
- Critical privacy concepts and practices that impact IT
- Consumer privacy expectations and responsibility
- How to bake privacy into early stages of IT products and services for cost control, accuracy and speed-to-market
- How to establish privacy practices for data collection and transfer
- How to pre-empt privacy issues in the Internet of Things
- How to factor privacy into data classification and emerging tech such as cloud computing, facial recognition and surveillance
- How to communicate privacy issues with partners such as management, development, marketing and legal.
Unit 1: Understanding the Need for Privacy in the IT Environment
Unit 2: Core Privacy Concepts
Unit 3: Regulations & Standards Impacting Privacy in IT
Unit 4: Privacy in Systems and Applications
Unit 5: Online Privacy Issues
Unit 6: De-identifying and Anonymizing PII
Unit 7: Cloud Computing
At the beginning of the training, you will be able to register online to the exam (on the IAPP website). Exams are in English and web based and are scheduled every second Thursday of the month at:
La Chambre des salariés (CSL)
13, rue de Bragance
Luxembourg Lifelong Learning Center (LLLC)
L-1255 Luxembourg City
On the first day, you will receive training materials and information on how validate your IAPP membership.
IAPP is an international association gathering privacy professionals around the world and delivering certification in the field of data protection.